This website is owned and operated by ICI Distance Learning Limited (ICI). Your access to the website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices, policies and disclaimers contained in this document and elsewhere on the website (referred to collectively as Terms & Conditions of Use). Your use of, and/or access to, the website constitutes your agreement to the Terms & Conditions of Use. ICI reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions of Use at any time. Since you are bound by these Terms & Conditions of Use, you should periodically refer to them in this document and elsewhere on the website. Please exit the Site immediately if you do not accept or agree to the Terms & Conditions of Use.
No part of the Site may be reproduced, modified, distributed, sold, published, broadcast, retransmitted in any form without the prior written consent of ICI. All information, text, material, graphics, site formate, site description, software and advertisements on the website are Copyright © ICI Distance Learning Limited, its suppliers and/or licensors unless expressly indicated otherwise on the website. The Content is protected by national and international copyright and trademark laws.
ICI makes every effort to ensure that the information provided on its website is accurate. However, ICI cannot guarantee this and accepts no liability for any information or advice given via its website. ICI or its affiliates will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever.
ICI reserves the right to modify the information contained in this site at any time without notice when it deems appropriate.
ICI provides hypertext links to external third party sites but takes no responsibility for the material on these sites.
The International Career Institute is committed as a matter of principle to providing equality of opportunity to all members of the community.
ICI shall not discriminate against any person because of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, orientation or disability.
Upon enrolling into a course you are accepting the following terms:
1. A legally binding agreement shall arise between you and ICI Distance Learning Limited.
2. Upon submitting an enrollment application and payment of the full course fee or initial instalment, you consent and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. By accepting these terms you agree to pay the Course Fee for the course you have selected under this Student Agreement. Upon receipt of the Course Fee, ICI agrees to: a. supply to you all the necessary materials for your nominated course(s), b. grade your assignments; c. answer queries about your Course, d. assist you with administrative queries. e. provide you with certification upon successful completion of a program.
3. If you are paying by instalments, you agree that you must irrespective of changes in personal circumstances:
a) pay all such instalments on or before the specified and agreed due date(s); and
b) ensure that you maintain sufficient funds in your bank, debit or credit card account to meet the instalment payments.
Irrespective of your progress through the Course, if you fail to pay any instalment by the due date, the total outstanding balance of the Course Fee will become immediately due and owing, and you agree to make payment of such balance including any further administrative charges or expenses incurred pursuant to the terms of this agreement, within 14 days from the date of demand by us.
We reserve the right to levy, deduct or recover, and you agree to pay any and all administrative charges and expenses incurred, or to be incurred, as a result of any breach of the terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, failure to keep us informed at all times of your correct and current contact details, failure to ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet instalment payments, and any failure by you to make payment, or to make payment on time with respect to instalment payment plans. You agree that your details may be given to credit reporting and/or collections agencies in the event of a breach of this agreement. You further agree that you are liable for, and will pay, any reasonable costs, including third-party costs incurred on account of any recovery action taken as a result of your failure to make payment as required.
4. Certification and transcripts will not be released until course fees have been paid in full.
5. By submitting your enrollment application for an instalment plan, you authorise us to conduct credit checks with relevant reporting agencies at our discretion.
6. The course materials which ICI provides to you shall become your property. However, the content of the Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of ICI or a nominated third party. You may not reproduce any part of the Course Materials without the prior written consent of ICI.
7. Course materials are in some instances supplied on a step-by-step basis, by way of modules or individual lessons as students progress. We reserve the right to withhold further supply of course materials in the event you fail to make payment as agreed.
8. The maximum duration of your Course is 36 months. The only exception to this is language programs which need to be completed within 12 months. You have the freedom to progress through your course at your own pace which also means you have the right to complete any course of study within any time frame you set. Some students have completed programs in a matter of months due to the amount of dedicated time they have devoted to their studies. In the event that you do not complete the Course within the given timeframe, your Course will be immediately cancelled without a refund. If you wish to continue with your Course after the expiry date, an additional fee of $250 will be charged and a maximum extension of six (6) months will be granted. Extensions are subject to availability and ICI retains the right to refuse an extension at its absolute discretion.
9. If you are under 18 years of age, please ensure your parent or guardian accepts the conditions of this enrollment application. By such execution, your parent or guardian acknowledges and accepts the terms and conditions herein, including guaranteeing the principal liability to make payment of the course fee.
10. Refunds: a student is considered to have commenced a course by submitting an enrollment booking. The student will not be eligible for a refund or cancellation of a course due to the digital nature of our programs. ICI cannot accept responsibility for changes in your personal circumstances. Please choose your course carefully as refunds will not be given once enrollment has been processed. It is therefore important that students choose their course carefully and make all necessary enquiries before enrolling and not after.
11. Course Delivery: course access and delivery will be provided electronically via an online login portal which will contain learning modules and assessment tasks. Tutorial support is provided on request in relation to learning modules and assessments which make up the students training course. Log in details are emailed to students. Should this not be received within three days of enrolment the student should contact the Institute to reconfirm the provided contact details and request login details to be resent.
12. Governing law and jurisdiction: ICI Distance Learning Limited is a Hong Kong company. The ICI head office is located at Suite 5805, 4738 Salamanca St, Century City, Makati, 1210, Philippines. This contract is executed at the Philippines head office of ICI. The ICI qualifications offered are not the national or state awards of any nation. They are ICI awards that have achieved recognition from various industry and quality assurance bodies listed in the ICI course prospectus and website. ICI is an independent global awarding body that develops and administers career-related curriculum and training programs. When you graduate from an online ICI training program you join ICI graduates in over one hundred and fifty countries around the world.